I had some goals that did not get accomplished last year for Judy L.’s UFO Challenge. My first fail was…JANUARY! I tried so hard on this quilt to get it done. You can see my progress here. I ended up having problems with the backing bleeding on to the light top fabric. The quilt has been picked up and some work has been done on it throughout last year. I wanted to get it done by the end of January 2012.
The back fabric that bled has now been removed and replaced. The outer fabrics were put back on after lots of quilting ripped out. The quilt became washed out with my efforts to remove the coloring that bled. The binding will be finished today. The binding is the original coloring. DH thought it would accent well, and required less work. I like it.
It is a disappointment that this quilt doesn’t look like I imagined. It is a beautiful quilt, but reminds me of the horrors every time I look at it. I am excited to be able to call it DONE!
Just Another Quilter