Yesterday the last stitch was put in the binding. The sleeve was put on and hung up in the sew room. Late last night. It looks great in there. Enjoyed a little Netflix while it was hanging last night.
I didn't take a picture in natural light before it was hung.....so this morning down it came. The sun was beautiful this morning.
It was quilted on the long arm, which I still am growing accustomed to. Since the quilt was going in my sew room I decided that it was an opportunity to practice some new designs. The quilt was sectioned off with double lines and loops. Each section has a different pattern. It gives some practice without a huge commitment.
The quilt is made with blocks cut with the Accuquilt drunkards path block and 5" batik squares. The 5" squares are from the guild fabric exchange in February 2015.