- Completed- February 2013. Rock Candy Turning Twenty—Sent to a long arm quilter. Here as a family quilt. DH picked out the pattern & fabric on a business trip.
- Completed-May 2013. Batik Brown Quilt—Given to nephew for HS Graduation.
- Completed- August 2013. Diamond Delight—Given to Lola for HS Graduation.
- Completed- July 2013. Five Yard Funky Quilt—Given to a HS Graduate (Friend of Lola)
- Not worked on at all…Sister to Lodge Quilt—Hand quilting “Big Stitch”. Some of the quilting needs to be ripped out and re-adjusted so the quilting design can turn the outer border. This quilt will be moved to this 2014 Goals.
- Completed- Turquoise Stacked Coin w/ applique—This quilt has not found a home yet. It had a plan, but it fell through.
- Not worked on…Dahlia—This quilt needs to have applique sewn on and last border added. I want to add a border in the Ricky Timm’s Caveman style. It makes me nervous. This quilt will be moved to this 2014 Goals.
- Not worked on…Oriental Sticks & Bricks—This quilt needs to be quilted. The binding is made. This quilt will be moved to this 2014 Goals.
- Completed- Knitted Tank Top—This was completed in 2014 but only 3 days after the cut-off (finished it Friday). My first knitted top of any kind.
- Not worked on…Round Robin Quilt—This quilt just needs the applique done and binding put on. This is very close to being done. Getting all that appliqued placed just so….scary. This quilt will be moved to this 2014 Goals.
- Not worked on…Grandmother’s Plates—This quilt was deconstructed and needs to be appliqued onto new muslin. This handwork was not started due to the tank top taking so long.
- Worked on but not completed…Bonnie Hunter Red, White & Blue Quilt as you go—This was worked on but not much. This was put aside to work on “Quilter’s Scrapbook”. This other quilt had a deadline. This quilt will be moved to this 2014 Goals.
- Quilter’s Scrapbook—Top Done. This is a new pattern I was lucky enough to test. Quilting of this project this quilt will be moved to this 2014 Goals.
- Brown Stars—Top Done & layered. This was a sample piece that was put together for a class.
- Christmas Traditions Quilt—Quilted and silent auctioned in December. This was made by several people.
- Purple Batik Jelly Roll Race—This quilt is for a Co-workers benefit, a friend did the piecing & binding. I did the quilting.
- Eighth Grade Graduation
- HS Graduation
- Trip to Europe (2 1/2 weeks)
- College Move in Day
- Quilt Show Director
Other big change…Unemployment. After 7 different medical lab sites (4 different hospital systems) & 23 years making life altering decisions for people….I left the medical field. I still haven’t decided what I am going to do…I am enjoying the time off. Only 1 day did I think….Man isn’t it time to go to work.
Next post, Goals for 2014. The camera needs to come out first.
Just Another Quilter